2019 Tap Root Farm Summer Farm Camp: June 24-29
Activities include horses & farming:
1. Horseback Riding: Huntseat & Western, obstacle course challenge, beginner to advanced skills
2. Gardening: Planting to Harvest of vegetables, herbs and flowers
3. Farm & Barn Fun: Cleaning Tack, Stalls & Barn+
2019 Tap Root Farm Equestrian Program Camp: July 8-12, July 15-19, July 29- Aug 2
Activities include horses, horses & horses. Each camper is responsible for their assigned horse. We accept 20 participants/week.:
1. Equine Care: Grooming, Bathing, Hoof Care, Nutrition
2. Ground work: Round Pen work, Join Up, Training & warm-ups
3. Tack Care: Cleaning, Safety check, Proper Tack-up/Untack for individual horse’s needs
4. Riding: Safety, Posture, Huntseat & Western, Arena Work /Obstacle Course/ Trail Ride
5. Games & competitions: Teams compete for FUN
Campers are to bring their own lunches Mon. - Thurs. Friday we will cook lunch with our Tap Root Farm home grown food. If you’d prefer, we offer meal plans for Mon.-Thurs.
All camps run Mon.-Fri., 9-3 with early and late drop-off/pick-up options.